Reverse osmosis system which is used as a kind of advanced filtration method is mainly the process of removing anion and cation ions in the water.
High pressure pumps are used for reverse osmosis systems. Pressurized water is delivered to membranes and by means of that process, water becomes purified.
Reverse osmosis systems can be classified as:
• Tap water reverse osmosis systems
• Brackish water reverse osmosis systems
• Sea water reverse osmosis systems
• Mobile reverse osmosis systems
• Water bottling plants
• Irrigation and greenhouse
• Textile factories
• City drinking water facilities
• Hotel, camping and schools
• Boiler feed water preparation
• Water recovery systems
• Other industrial processes